We’ll have a session dedicated solely to investment management, but only after we’ve set the foundation in place and know what you’re seeking to achieve, both short-term and long-term.
Investing is key to building wealth. Beyond your emergency fund, if all your savings are in cash, guess what? Your money is not keeping up with the cost of everything else in life.
We’ll discuss risk, trade-offs and the time horizon for each account based upon its purpose.
What do we believe?
- We believe the markets are efficient and do not pretend to be stock pickers or fortune tellers.
- We believe in taking a long-term approach that does not seek to time the market.
- We believe in investing in low-cost, globally diversified portfolios, using ETFs/mutual funds.
- We believe asset location matters and taxes matter. We create portfolios built around your existing holdings.
- We believe complex portfolios are coded language for expensive and eat into your bottom line.